Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Join Bayer for a Better Life!
Challenge, create, inspire and shape: at Bayer you can do all of this.
Building on our rich heritage of scientific innovation, we harness our ingenuity to change the future. A Life Science organisation, Bayer enhances human, animal and plant wellbeing. It’s all made possible by a global community of amazing people, dedicated to making the world a better place. Are you an amazing person?
We are recruiting for a National Sales Trainer to join our Sales & Marketing Operations (SMO) function, to work together with the Management team to drive performance of all Specialty Medicine brands through coaching and development of the sales team.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• To provide sales coaching support for the following brand teams:
• To have current knowledge across all therapeutic areas within Specialty Medicine to ensure all interactions with the sales teams are aligned to brand strategy.
• Conducts regular field visits, working with sales teams and national sales management one-on-one or in teams. Provide team and/or individual coaching & development; enabling hands-on learning/development support to the assigned employee/groups
• Demonstrate a passion for driving sales excellence, with a focus on performance results, establishes future training requirements and to provide input into individual development plans.
• Responsible for coaching and developing all new starters in the field, ensuring all new starters are confident
• Works with Management team to build appropriate and aligned development plans that will enable Specialty Medicine to achieve their strategic and financial goals.
• Works together with the SMO Training and wider SMO team to provide high quality training and drive performance including:
o Continuously assesses and evaluates impact and overall effectiveness of sales force
o Drives local implementation of Marketing & Sales
• Excellence training initiatives
o Engages regularly with the Training brand partners to identify opportunities for further improving skills for the sales team
Who you are
Skills and experience necessary for success in this role:
• Minimum of 3 years of sales including a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Hospital Specialist sales role
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• High level of business planning, organisational & problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop productive partnerships
• High level of selling skills
• Highly motivated with drive & determination to succeed & willingness to adapt to change
• Good intellectual ability both numerically and verbally
• Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate pro-activity