Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Join Bayer for a Better Life!
Challenge, create, inspire and shape: at Bayer you can do all of this.
Building on our rich heritage of scientific innovation, we harness our ingenuity to change the future. A Life Science organisation, Bayer enhances human, animal and plant wellbeing. It’s all made possible by a global community of amazing people, dedicated to making the world a better place. Are you an amazing person?
Commercial Operations / Product Supply at Bayer are looking for a Product Change Manager to join the team and lead on the requirements set by product change to support the functions in achieving excellence in execution
The key responsibilities include:
1. Sets direction within Commercial operations and establishes an End-to-End Portfolio understanding for the Healthcare strategy across all brands to drive results with an end customer focus
Responsible for delivering and implementing a robust plan of Product Lifecycle Management to the Commercial Operations Management Team
• Engage with and interact with dependent functions to ensure successful product launches and minimal business disruption for product changes
• Responsible for identifying and implementing continuous process improvement and efficiencies within the Life Cycle Management process
• Proactively share best practice across brands and actively cultivate a learning environment within the business functions
2. Accountable for defining and managing in Product Lifecycle Changes ensuring consistent execution of different changing scenarios
• Assess impact of product changes and timelines of product introductions across all brands giving visibility and direction at the appropriate business level
• Active participation in the Sales and Operation planning cycle taken direct responsibility for Product Lifecycle management ensuring continuous alignment to plans and associated inventory level
• Direct and support customer service on Product Change and Introductions to ensure appropriate scenario selection and ensure timely customer updates to ensure excellence in execution
3. Acts as Departmental communication focal point and escalation point for Sales and Marketing for Life Cycle Management
• Take ownership acting as first point of contact to collaborate wi the Sales and Marketing Teams to ensure appropriate facilitation of the change or launch activity identifying and aligning resource requirements whilst highlighting risks
• Establish and implement a coordinated approach of Commercial Operations functions to deliver Life Cycle Management changes to agreed plan
• Demonstrate leadership in building knowledge of customer, products and their systems whilst aligning with key processes within the Commercial Operations Department
Who you are
• Educated to degree level in a Supply Chain or Business Operations discipline preferred
• Knowledge of Supply Chain or Commercial Operations within FMCG packaged goods and/or Pharma an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong collaboration with internal partners with consumer focus
• Strong analytical, organisational, decision making, written and verbal communication and presentation skills to working level
• Proven Project management skills desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills to include the ability to influence, persuade, and collaboratively build relationships with internal and external customers as well as the ability to direct corrective action when necessary
• Computer skills/ability to work with various software packages. Working knowledge of SAP/APO desirable, high competency in Excel, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of consumer, goods production, operations and industry practices
This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months