Your tasks and responsibilities
The Product Manager will take responsibility for driving the marketing strategy within the Professional Pest Control, Grain Storage and Rural Hygiene categories.
Degree qualified with some commercial and /or Marketing experience within the Environmental Science industry. We want you to be energetic, highly organised and with a hands-on approach to project management.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
· Degree in relevant discipline
· 5 years’ experience in a Consumer durables or B2B marketing role - ideally in Pest Control Market
· Can demonstrate a financial understanding of the portfolio (profitability and budgets)
· Clear strategic vision
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of trade marketing and niche marketing projects
· Experience in digital marketing
· Computer literate in Excel, Word and Power Point
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Ability to work under own initiative and to be innovative
· Experience of successful interaction with global / regional marketing functions
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary, car benefit and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- International career possibilities
Do you have any questions regarding career opportunities at Bayer UK & Ireland?
Just contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Bayer UK we have a well established list of preferred suppliers and there are no plans to review these arrangements at present.
Please Note: Speculative enquires from non preferred suppliers directly to the business are not welcome and will be taken into account when reviewing the preferred supplier arrangements. CV's will only be accepted by following our process - this will be with prior arrangement with the Talent Acquisition Team who will grant access to our recruitment portal. In the event of speculative CV's being sent directly to the business, or the Talent Acquisition Team, agency ownership of the candidate will not be accepted.
Please respect how we choose to work. Thank you for your co-operation.